Wednesday, February 21, 2024

TEACHING JOYS

 Fiorella came upon some ancient teacher evaluation papers as she was going through memories of her past life and she couldn't help dropping a few sweet tears as she went along. For instance:

What did you like most about the course, or find most worthwhile:

"The instructor's sense of humor. The course not only taught "me to critically analyze day to day situations, but it also taught me orienting skills. Before I began this class, I had never written a paper. I now have the confidence and the skills to write a paper. As I continue to write, I know my writing will improve thanks to the good foundation that I was taught."

"Instructor was entertaining and informative."

" I really enjoyed the way Dr. (FIORELLA) took time for whoever needed her help. She not only helped me, but she encouraged me to continue with my education. She probably didn't realize the encouragement she gave the whole class."

"Dr. Fiorella is a good teacher. Very enthusiastic every class meeting. She made class fun."

"Dr. Fiorella way of teaching made the class keep our attention. Was funny and not boring."

                                        ET CETERA, ET CETERA 

They warm my heart💔 💗💗

 ________________________________________________________________________






No comments: