Friday, February 9, 2024

BONKERS!

    Wadda ya know! Fio is back again, WITH POEMS AS FOLLOWS!

 

      Search in the Silence 

Sometimes in the silence,

In the darkest dark of night, 

When the black has slipped around me,

Inking over all. my sight--

Then I'm drawn  to the starry sky 

And am lured by every light

 

Sometimes in the waiting

For a storm that's drawing near

When all the earth is pensive

I am seized with sudden fear

 For wild within my deepest soul

  A strange new voice I hear


Sometimes in the drizzle

Of a dingy shadowed day

Then the murkiness repels the sun    

And screens out every ray--

Then I know that I must find my soul

However odd the way

 

_________________________________________

In golden shoes my feet are tiny

In golden net, my hair is long

In golden book my words are shiny,

And my poems become a golden song

 

____________________________________________

I think that I must warn you

So heed to what I say

I'm a very vengeful person

So don't get in my way

'Cause otherwise I'll find you

And knuckle you one day !


(Not really--just mentally)_____________________________________________

No comments: