Saturday, May 12, 2018

Strength, Clothes, Trump, Miss Osborn, $$$

Fiorella was born to be a draft horse. She's better at pulling than pushing, at least with garbage cans.
*
If Fio is ever confronted by a baddie who holds a gun on her and tells her to strip, she will refuse because nakedness would dehumanize her and make it easier for him to kill her. Clothes make not just the man, but the human.
*
Sorry, Trump, I like presidents who don't get caught.
*
When my hairdresser retires, I'm going to grow my hair long, braid it, and wind it around my head like Miss Osborn, my high school Latin teacher.
*
Did Fiorella tell you that for about three months she has been pursuing a problem with a bank me$$ing up on a financial dealing with her? Would it be okay if she told you that she is on the verge of getting her money back?


No comments: