Thursday, May 31, 2018

Dear Diary

What happened to you yesterday, Fiorella? Well, first I learned that friend Paula and brother Bill are sick. Then I accidently left my purse at home and had to bum my Starbucks cookie and milk off friend Evelyn, and when I got home, I learned that Husband had called our doctor about some disturbing symptoms and she'd told him to go to the ER. Three hours later, he was diagnosed with walking pneumonia. Oh, and when I was running around doing errands, I learned that the place my critique group usally meets in is being renovated and won't be available for at least a month.
*
Fio sent the first 100 pages of Lolly's story off to a couple of friends to look at. She's especially concerned about anachronisms because this story was written six years ago and electronics have changed things a lot since then.
*
She's also sending friend Evelyn a few excepts from the biblical book of Ruth to back up her reference to Ruth and Boaz. It's a Cinderella story, but Ruth has to make the first move.


No comments: