Sunday, March 15, 2009

Minus One

What is this I hear about Jon and Kate Plus Eight? That Jon is running around on Kate? Tell me it ain't so!

On the other hand, living with the perfectionistic Kate must have had its difficult moments. I'll never forget the program in which she was interviewing maids and couldn't find one who could meet her high standards--I mean, she wanted someone willing to scrub the floors on her knees.

Jon always seemed to be a lot less uptight, but I never guessed he was so loose. In fact, I was totally impressed that he, as well as being a father to eight, had some sort of job at which he made enough money that the family could move from their original house to a larger one to a mansion with acreage. Now I've read that Jon is currently jobless, that the family is supported by their reality show.

Well, that gig is just about over. Who wants to see a TV show about a guy who's left his wife and kids, (no matter how perfectionistic she is), gone to live with his mother, and is carousing with coeds from the local college?

Maybe that hair transplant went to his head.

No comments: