1) Romance writers come in all sizes, shapes, ages and colors. I don't have to hire my beautiful daughter to pretend to be me after all.
2) Colleen Thompson and Terry McLaughlin are wonderful people--kind, helpful, and encouraging to newbies.
3) There is no one right way to pitch, but enthusiasm and charm help.
4) Jim McCarthy and Chris Keeslar, the two young, handsome men with whom I had ten-minute assignations, are very nice. In fact, from what I hear, all the agents and editors were nice--but I scored the two hotties.
5) The five elements are fire, earth, air, water, and Jade Lee.