Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Sonia Dog's Take on the Situation

Mommy is very strange. She wastes her time looking for things she's trying to find rather than sniffing them out. Everyone knows that a good nose beats out squinchy eyes any time of the day.
*
I'm very concerned about Mommy not getting enough sleep. Eight hours is just not enough time for a system to build up the energy to run after a deer or even catch that lizard that lives in the garage. I myself favor a twenty-hour nap each day, although I do divide it into segments-- before breakfast and after, before lunch and after, before supper and after.
*
Sometimes Mommy comes home with the smell of strange dogs on her clothes, which I do not like. She is my mommy, not their mommy. Wait--is she playing me false?
*
In the evening, Mommy will often watch TV.  I'm not sure what she gets out of it, although that Colbert guy seems to relax her before bedtime. I myself prefer the commercials that feature cute yipping dogs and have been known to yip back.
*
Mommy does many nice things for me, like putting the toilet seat up so I can lap at my own height, but the sweetest thing about she does is give me the best part of her salmon.--you know, the skin with the brownish rind beneath it. Yeah, nothing says loving like fish rind🧡🧡🧡

 

No comments: