Friday, April 20, 2018

Sigh of Relief

Fiorella, reporting in. I like my new laptop, even though I haven't figured it all out yet. The keys are are more seperate than in my old one, and they are slightly scallaped on top, which means my fingers are less apt to slide onto the ones next door. Also, the surface is smooth, which means my wrists and outer palms won't get chafed as much. Also, the bottom buttons for procedures like copying and posting are clearly dileneated, which means I don't have to use acrylic paint to mark them off of a long, double and triple duty bar.

There are some downsides. The machine is a little heavier. I don't have a problem carrying it, but because it is a little thicker and I do not have a big hand, I have use two hands to pull the newbie up off the floor. Also, the power cord plugs in at a different place, which sorta throws me, and I now must us a three-step process to open the computer up and close it down. (And I thought computers were supposed to simplify our lives.)

But all in all, things are working out. In fact, I'm feeling so good about having a computer on my lap again that I'm planning to swing into action on the book again this afternoon. Wanna join me?

No comments: