Saturday, November 17, 2018

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Dear Stupid Facebook: 

I do not appreciate being thrown off Facebook and denied further access until I send you "proof " that I am me, a real person. Not only have I posted several pictures of myself over the years on your pages and held several conversations with friends over your Messenger, but my name is so unique that I am the only one in the USA who claims it. And to add insult to injury, while you have given me a list of items I can send you to prove myself worthy, you have NOT told me where to send them or how--by air, by dog sled, by US mail?

Nothing to do but wait until Monday and drive over to Click Computers to consult Travis, who knows everything. It won't hurt me to have two days off.

With anger in my heart,

Fiorella Plum




No comments: