Monday, November 12, 2018

Considering...

Fio's thinking that the next time she attends her high school reunion, she should wear a big placard on her back that reads "I'M FIORELLA. WHO ARE YOU?"
*
Is there anyone out there who's come up with a simple, easy way to protect campaign signs without getting arrested for injuring said thief?
*
Dear Google: Yes, I flee to the stories on the British royal family stage show every now and then because I get depressed with what's going on this side of the pond, but that does not mean I want my news feed "tailored" to my "preferences." I want to see ALL the news and decide for myself what to read.
*
It's deliciously cold outside now, and Fio loves it. Bring on the snow!
*
Fiorella was quite impressed by herself when she read through a couple of chapters of that book she sent you an excerpt of on Friday. It bolstered her self-confidence, which has been battered time after time these past two years, mostly by the eccentricities of electronics.


No comments: