Sunday, June 10, 2018

Memories of Childhood


    This is the house I spent my first seven years of life in. I painted the picture from a black and white photograph as a present for my parents years ago. Memories include playing with dolls and riding a tricycle on the porch, my father sitting me on the railing to watch fireworks or the Goodyear blimp, and sitting beside mother on a wicker chair as she sewed . And I also remember learning to rollerskate on that sidewalk--and how grown up I felt when I went one whole week without skinning my knee. 
    The view of the crepe myrtle over the dashboard of my car.
    I paid my younger son ten dollars to pose. Daughter declined.
    Comments
    Gayla Webb Cute kid. Didn't know you were an Artist also.
    Manage


    Reply2d
    Laura Aulenbacher Very nice Jeanell!!! Multitalented lady, you are!
    Manage


    Reply2d
    Dianne S. Meyer Truly marvelous.
    Manage


    Reply1d
    Tracey Skeen Love it! 
    Manage


    Reply22h

No comments: