Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random Snippets

I am the mother of a son who thought his grandfather moonlighted (limelighted?) as Bob Barker. But then, for years I myself thought the Carnegie who developed the success course was the same one who gave money to libraries, and that Tuesday Morning was only open on Tuesday mornings.
*
I read about Jon Gosselin quaffing exspensive wines during his vacation in France and thought, that's his children's blood he's drinking. By the way, has the hospital ever been paid in full for Kate's care before and after the delivery?
*
I live in a small town fully equipped with all the vices of a big city: tattoo parlors, plastic surgeons, and Starbucks.
*
I want someone to develop a microscopic beeper that can help me find all the household's frequently-lost items: car keys, glasses, TV changers, cell phones, and contact lenses
*
I think that what separates us from beasts is that we seek out understanding of ourselves and our environment, whether through science, religion, or our imaginations.

No comments: