Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Sonia Dog Puts in Her Two Bits

Why does Mommy say she's going upstairs to get "dressed" when I've never seen her wear anything but T-shirts, shorts and slacks? Hmff! I doubt if that woman even owns a dress.
*
Good grief, Mommy is trying to save the world again. She spent the weekend combing the internet for statistics on massacres and mass shootings so she can advise people on when to stay home. So far, she's learned that August is the safest month (even mass murderers have to take vacations) and that the safest dates are the fourth, the ninth, the tenth, the fifteenth, and the nineteenth. Interestingly--and scarily--Fio had a feeling another biggie was on the way.
*
The maid is coming today so Mommy rushed around cleaning up the house. I don't understand human relationships that well, but isn't the maid supposed to be the one who does the cleaning up? It doesn't matter to me--I like Raquel. She's the one who finds the play toys I've lost.
*
OMG, Mommy's on a tear! She's even washed out my bowls and scrubbed the pad under them. That frozen chocolate frosting she's been eating spoonful by spoonful has turned her into Superwoman. Hey, maybe I could get hold of some of it myself. I've always wondered what flying would be like....
*
Mommy, the TV, and me
Just us three
When we settle down at night
I'm happy as can be

No comments: