Friday, August 2, 2019

Sonia Dog Ponders Her Universe Again

I am so proud of my mommy. When she and her oldest pup were sharing a hotel room at their family reunion, she left the toilet seat up, just as I've trained her to do, although, for some reason, it made her puppy laugh.
*
I feel sorry for Mommy and try to take extra good care of her because of her birth defect--she was born with two legs instead of four, poor thing. Maybe that's why she never chases squirrels.
*
Mommy is feeling sicky today. I could have told her that half a chocolate cake was overdoing it. My vet won't let me have any chocolate at all.
*
Mommy can't find my pill bottle, but I don't care unless it means she's going to withhold the peanut butter she usually dips my pill in. I humor her, of course, and pretend I'm not going to take the pill without the bribe, but the truth is that the med is in a capsule so I don't taste a thing except that yum-yum peanut butter.
*
Thinking it over, maybe chocolate is to Mommy what peanut butter (which she does not like) is to me. Hmm....

No comments: