Tuesday, August 27, 2019

From Maid to Music

The road over the bridge over the "River Why" is finished, and Fiorella's maid was the first person to drive over it when she came up from Austin to perform her twice-a-month wonders. But, Fio, you say--what do you need a maid for when you're the only one in the house now? Because I can't do everything myself, and the prospect of another woman looking at my messes is enough to make me clean up what I can on my own.
*
When it comes Sonia's birthday in October, please remind Fiorella to give baby dog a mattress of her own. She's been crowding yours truly off the couch lately
*
Strangely, Fio does the opposite of what the weather men/women suggest when it comes to to indoor temps: she turns AC on at night and turns it off during the day, which works for her because (1) she likes to sleep cold, and (2),her house is so well insulated that she and Sonia Dog are quite comfortable during the day.
*
Always the dainty lady, Sonia is now insisting Fiorella give the toilet a second flush before she drinks from it.
*
Fio started this blog as a cute little fluff piece, but now she spills her guts into it. In fact, with everything that has happened to her, it's doubtful she could have survived without it. Strum, strum--"Thank you for being my friend...."

No comments: