Thursday, June 11, 2015

Oppressed by Electronics

I cannot take it anymore--being oppressed by electronics!  Every day, it's something new.  No sooner had Friend T fixed JustCloud, which had refused to unload itself, then scolded me for it, than my "Sent" box clogged up after Husband and I tried to copy some desktop photos to an email, which means that after I wrote TWELVE emails, including a long, carefully-worded analysis of a manuscript, and sent them off, everything had dissolved into the ether.

And if that problem isn't enough, I have several more to deal with--finding a decent cell phone, having too many icons on my desktop, needing to refresh my website, setting up an author site, and storing pictures.

Ispend so much time tending to electronics that I don't have time to write!.


No comments: