Friday, May 23, 2014

At Last!

Fiorella is going a little crazy right now--her editor has okayed her final revisions, which means Fio's good to go in September.

She dedicated the book to the memory of her mother, but here is a copy of her acknowledgments:

It takes a village to write a book.

A big thank you to the Austin, Texas, chapter of Romance Writers of America, especially Janece Hudson, Jane Myers Perrine, April Kihlstrom, Louisa Edwards, and Jessica Scott.  And a special shout-out to my RWA guardian angels, Liana Lefey and Colleen Thompson.

I also appreciate the encouragement of beta readers Sharon Kite, Suzy Millar Miller, Ashley Vining, and Linda Wiles, as well as the enthusiasm of literary friends Paula Mitchell Marks, Carol Fox, and Suzy Gregory. 

Thank you also to my fabulous literary agent, Liza Dawson, who believed in me, and my ever-patient editor, Michele Bidelspach, who made my dream come true.


And, as always, thank you to my long-suffering husband, because he has been unfailingly supportive of my writing career, and my three wonderful children, because they have allowed me to use my own name.

No comments: