1) Every time you open the internet, it automatically selects Stephie Smith's Contest Chart for Writers.
2) You spend more on entry fees every month than you do on clothes.
2) You casually mention your parade of wins to your doctor, dentist, pastor, yard man, and the receptionist at your computer repair shop, all of whom nod and smile, but have no idea what you are talking about.
3) Although you tell everyone how funny it is that the latest contest judge corrected your grammar incorrectly, you wake up at four in the morning with a plan to uncover her identity and firebomb her house.
4) Your sweet husband celebrates a big win by taking you out to dinner.