Monday, July 21, 2008

Makeover Reveal

Once upon a time there was a slender young woman, a good woman, who was married to the man of her dreams. Her best friend was fat and unmarried.

"If you lost some weight, your true nature would be revealed and you would be able to attract a husband as wonderful as mine," the slender young woman said. "I will help you."

So, with the encouragement of her friend, the fat woman dieted away one hundred pounds to become a devastating beauty. She was so devastating, in fact, that she was able to seduce her friend's husband, who left his wife for her.

"How could you do this to me?" the slender young woman complained to her formerly fat friend. "I have always been a good friend to you, and I was the one who helped you diet to reveal your true nature."

"Yes," the woman replied, "but my true nature is evil."

No comments: