Sunday, November 26, 2023

INFOR MATION LIFTED FROM PAGES IN AN ANCIENT TABLET

 Fiorella  has  found an old tablet full of comments she should probably get rid of, but not before she pastes some of her former life to the page--like when L and A were both small, and they would observe a reverential silence as we drove down North Lamar Blvd and past "I Dream of Jeanie," a massage parlor. Then one day, I overheard Lee explain to his baby sister. "That's were the television show is being filmed."

My husband called me a mongoose and I corrected him. "NO! I'M A MOMGOOSE!

Have you ever noticed that every woman in the supermarket will turn around when a child calls, even if it's not their own?

Just because people can't give up to our ideals doesn't man we shouldn't have ideals.

When your girl was eight, she decided it was a good age and decided to stay there. 

Some classes intimidated me. They expected the worst out of me....and they got it!

Fio has done so many dumb things in her life, and quite often, she knew as she did them that they were dumb, but in tune with her desire to jump off high heights, she kept on going!

No comments: