Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Day Six

The portents are saying that it's going to be a good day--yep, FIORELLA GOT ALL FOUR OF THE NEWSPAPER ANAGRAMS AT FIRST GLANCE!

Why does Fio read romances? Because life is hard, and she likes happy endings. And, by the way, two of her own are still available under another name. Just two, you say? Well, circumstances have kept Fiorella from publishing more, but she's hoping that within a few months, she'll be back in the saddle again.

Dang! Your girl got caught in the jungle of her half-unloaded studio and ended up on the floor, with the small steak she had just bought disappearing somewhere into the rest of the mess. No doubt it will be discovered again when the aroma of decaying beef perfumes the room.

 The time has come, the Walrus said

To mount a painting above my bed

A portrait of me when I was young

My future bright, my song unsung


Yes, Ellen, my heart still weeps for you and always will 💗


 

 


 


No comments: