Friday, April 5, 2024

MORE MEANINGFUL POETRY

 Fiorella went all over her room and outside to the trash can to try to find the cord to her computer, and, of course, when she gave up, she glanced toward the edge of her bedstead, and there it was! 

Now for the entertainment:

 

       Declaration of War

Fiorella is late today 

Not that she has naught to say

Rather that she has far too much

About the state of the world and such--

She wants to rouse the countryside

She wants to echo the world wide

In seeming contradiction, to fight

For love and peace and what is right 

 

       Revelation 

I thought I would never stop crying

That I would never heal

But fire has burned away the dross

And now, I am steel


     Defience

I'm not big

I'm not strong

Nut at least I know

 

The Sexes

        Men are strong, but women endure 

______________________________________________________________________

In case you are wondering, Fiorella is running through a lot of her oldies so she can find herself again. Age and sorrow has taken it's toll.

Right from wrong


     






No comments: