Fiorella is at peace this morning, and she's going to tell you why.
1) She's grateful that all three of her offspring want to be with her and Husband for Christmas, even though it means thousand mile journeys.
2) She's grateful that all three will insist on attending church on Christmas Eve, even though some no longer attend any other time of the year.
3) She's grateful that she and Husband can house the two out-of-towners with no problem. In fact, if push comes to shove, they can even set the third one up on the couch.
4) She's grateful that she had the time and energy and determination to decorate early enough this year that everything was finished in time to do leisurely shopping.
5) She's grateful that she and Husband have enough in the bank to pay for Christmas.
6) She's grateful that the weather is cooler and thus more comfortable--exciting even.
7) She's grateful for firewood from the acreage.
8) She grateful for her writing successes this past year.
9) She's grateful that Husband's health has held steady.
10) She's grateful that her sons' machinations led her into rediscovering art this year.
11) She's grateful for e-mail, through which she's reconnected with her extended family.
12) Finally, she's grateful for Fiorella, who provides an outlet that keeps her semi-sane.