Monday, October 23, 2023

CATCH--UP COMUNICATION

 Hey, hey, hey! Your girl is off to a roaring start: SHE FOUND HER GERMAN BOOK! It was being hidden by another book in the corner of her bedroom window, and when Fio was was walking by, she caught a glimpse of ORANGE that could be non other!

    Forever

         Up and up and up I go

          Continuing in my self-paced flow

           No one knows when I will stop

            Or drop

 

     L'envoi to "Blind" 

          In the theater to the mind

          The unremitting reels unwind

           Horrors ceaselessly replay

            Obscuring now for yesterday

               In the theater of the mind

                Eyes that see too much go blind  


I write when I am happy

I write when I am sad

I write when I feel good

I write when I feel bad 

    Wherever I go

    Wherever I be 

     I take my pen

     Along with me

 

 




No comments: