Friday, January 1, 2021

One Liners

 Every day/ Dear God, I pray/ To make me a better person than I am

EEK! Fiorella forgot to date and copyright her Christmas cards this year!

Aah--a calendar, at last. Friend Marion is mailing one to me 💖

I am in love/ With my Soaker Tub/ So don't try to grab/ It from me, Bub!

Hurrah! Your girl's missing credit card turned up all on its own--now to figure out which card is still active.

There's a guy tramping around on Fio's roof today--again. One roofer said she needs a $30,000 roof re-do and another one said that was balderdash, that the roof's okay. Hoping the current tramper will agree with #2.

Fiorella is going round and round with Capital One because she'd rather make her car payments by mail instead of credit card.

One of Fio's cousins, who has four offspring and several grandchildren, sent out a family picture for Christmas, and your girl is green with jealousy.

This has not been a good day, and Fiorella's eyebrow--the one with the hematoma--is aching.

What will Saturday be like?

 

 

 




 

 


No comments: