Friday, January 22, 2021

Fio in the Raw

 Hoping to have a good day today. So tired of packing--which reminds me: I'll have to get more boxes.

Said goodbye to my yardman for the last time yesterday. He was the one who not only mowed my plenteous yards, but also built the railing to the lower side of the property and helped me decorate the driveway for Christmas.

Never would have made it as a lawyer or a realtor. Apparently, Yours Truly misinterpreted how the house sale works (again) but, thank goodness, will have more time than she thought to find a new place.

Have overdosed on British TV murder mysteries. What's next? WHEN WILL THIS PLAGUE GO AWAY? WHY CAN'T I GET AN INOCULATION?

My recent appointment with Dr. George was a lot of fun and made me realize how very much I need to talk to people mask-to-mask. Yeah--as if that will happen anytime soon!

 


 

 


No comments: