Saturday, March 30, 2024

AN ADVENTURE BACK IN FIORELLA'S COLLEGE DAYS

                                                      An Adventure Between Acts WHICH YOUR GIRL CAN"T PULL TOGETHERS  TOGETHER)

In the intermission after the first act of Austin's version of Die Fledermaus way back when, your girl strolled out into the the lobby to take some medicine. Retrieving a shot glass from her purse and filling it from the water fountain, she wandered a table stacked with Fledermaus T-shirts while she fumbled for her pill box.

     "Would you like to buy a Fledermaus T -shirt?" a very earnest-looking young man sitting behind the table asked.

     "No. thanks," Fio said as her pill did a flip-flop and rolled into of the the rug.

      The young man, his, his eyes wide in alarm, came from behind his table.

    "Are all right? Will you be okay?

     Fio laughed. "Oh yeah, it's just vicodin and I still have the other half of the pill with me,  then took mercy on him and decided to explain. "I take half a vicodin  after the first act so my toes won't bother me with the rest of the opera." She grinned, "But if you find the other half, it's all yours. Enjoy!". 

I winked and turned it back to the auditorium.

END OF STORY

WILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME



"But if the find the other half, it's all years. Enjoyi'" I winked and double timed it back to the auditoriem.

 

No comments: