Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Truth

Please forgive your Fio. She's been out front (translation: working on spreading her Christmas stories and trying to get herself more followers, which is somewhat ludicrous because she doesn't know how many she has or doesn't have right now. Never-the-less, she's hoping to bring former neighbors, schoolmates, and (uh) teacher-mates into her fold. Come on, people--all one has to do is pick up a computer and push a few buttons.

Meanwhile, the rest of the family is at the other mother-in-law's house. Dang--she's younger, prettier, and has more brothers and sisters than your girl does. Why did God stop Fio at three kids? (Actually, there was another another embrio, but he/she/they didn't make it more that about a month, and Fiorella still mourns the unknown.)

Back to today. Why didn't you go with Son L to the mother-in-law's family house, Fiorella? Because I've tried going with there time after time and still gotten the brush off (we apparently, we aren't simpatico) so I decided to stay at the house today and put my energy into my own Christmas card project, which may or may not succeed, but at least will make me feel useful.

 What makes those cards so important to you, Fio? I'm starving for companionship and am hoping someone--anyone--who gets one of my cards will continue corresponding with me on holidays etc., or maybe even visit me. 

When do you think your panic problem started? Probably when Husband got sicker and sicker, and then when he died, and then when Sonia Dog and I were isolated in the cold, cold house during the freeze, then then had a difficult rescue, then the moving into Mother-in-law's house for two months, then the house searching, the loss of her Sonia dog, the continuing loneliness. (Actually, my former maid is the best I can do for someone on my side, and I value her.)



 



No comments: