Monday, February 21, 2022

Catching Up #2

In case you wondered Fiorella sits a constant Shiva for the ones who have formed her but are gone: Eileen Buida, Mrs. Ruebright, Miss Osborn, Nicole Domingue, Sharon Kite, Jeannette Faurot, Edna Gustafson, Eve Paule, Ellen Paule Schaffer, and more....

 

Your girl has probably posted this nasty little poem before, but it bodes repeating.

              True Grit--itude:

You are so kind to always think of me--

To let me know the error of my ways,

To guide me, chide me, Procrustes bed-size me

To nip my heels when'er my footpath strays

     Five minutes alone in an alley, you snit,

      And I'll show you how much I appreciate it!

 

Hey, hey, hey--for those of you who are familiar with the John Thompson book, after a shaky start, Fiorella is now up to Bill Grogan's Goat and going strong. Can hardly wait for A Frolic in Velocity. WHOOPEE! (After all, how can she compose if she can't play?)

As you can tell, Fiorella is on the way up again. She's walking tall and planning great things, like finishing off her studio so she can start writing and painting again. Like making herself more comfortable in her own surroundings. Like maybe buying a self-driving car so she can have more independence. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LATTER, CONTACT HER.

 




 

 

                          


 


     

No comments: