Thursday, January 13, 2022

TO MAKE UP FOR YESTERDAY

RHYMLET #1                                           RHYMLET #2

I do not care                                                 I'm crazy and I know it, clap your hands

What you weigh                                           I'm crazy and I know it, clap your hands                                     

Or what you wear                                         I'm as crazy as can be

Or who you say                                            Which is all okay with me

Your parents are                                           I'm crazy and I know it

Their shade of skin                                       Clap your hands

Or breed of car    

Or where you've been 

I only ask that you speak true 

As I, my friend, will speak to you                ( Playing around on her computer, Fio suddenly realized that                                                                            she could column-ize her short sillies. ) 

 Have you ever spent almost an entire day under the command of a headstrong four-year-old (almost five)  who is determined to take either the teacher role with you as the student or the mother role with you as her child? Fiorella can't help but wonder if she was just like Granddaughter when she was the same age. Some kindergarten teacher will have her hands full next fall and, of course, Fio will keep you posted.

PS: Your girl spent the rest of the day wading through yet more photographs of the family and people who may be related. 


 

Fio and Son L drove over too HEB to pick up their weekly groceries with your girl haranging herself all the way home about what she forgotten to put on the list: chocolate and "long bread." You can bet that  she'll give herself more of a choice next time around. A bit of lettuce, maybe, and steak to balance the salmon she has in the refrigerator.  Speaking of, she needs a new fridge for her studio.



 

 

 

              

 

 

(Yes, playing around on the computer, Fiorella suddenly realized she could columnize her short sillies.)

 

Don't hold your breath, but



No comments: