Monday, April 26, 2021

Old Lady Blues

Will we ever get through with the unpacking? Will we ever get things put away where they should be? Will we ever have a nice looking home?  

I'm a perfectionist, I'll confess

And I can't stand living in a mess

So excuse me please while let off steam

And step outside to scream, scream, scream


Son L drove Fiorella to HEB to pick up Kleenexes, salmon, and fresh bread, then tossed in a couple of chocolate bars for good measure. Guess what was devoured as soon as Fio got home

 

I can't see as well as I used to see

And my stride is hitched by a busted knee

My shoulders are bent and my voice is caught

My memory doesn't work as well as it ought 

Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm blue

But I love you as much as I used to do💗

 

 



No comments: